Is Tamara Scott Democrat or Republican? Republican Conservative
Age: 57 years old, she was born on 22nd Jan 1963
Hometown: Norwalk, Iowa, United States
Occupation: Activist, Radio & TV Host, Lobbyist and Politician
Tamara Scott is an activist, lobbyist and national committeewoman of the Republican Party from Iowa. She was elected as a committeewomen in 2012 and is one of the top influencer in Republican Party Iowa.
Scott is proud conservative and christian.
In 2007 she was listed as Top 10 nation’s king makers by Religion News Service(RNS).
She runs a media company named TFOT Media and CrossStar Productions based in Des Moines, Iowa.
During allegations of sexual misconduct on Judge Brett Kavanaugh, she was one of the Republican committee women who supported him.
Political or Public Positions
- Serves Chair of the RNC Faith Advisory Board and the Midwest Regional Representative of the Resolutions Committee.
- State Director for the Phyllis Schlafly Eagle’s Constitution Center.
- State Director for Concerned Women for America.
- Legislative Director for Iowa Faith and Freedom Coalition.
- She opened President Trump’s Cedar Rapids, IA Rally in prayer in 2017.
- Member to the 2016 RNC National Platform Committee.
- Member of Iowa-Israel Ambassador CUFI Action Fund in 2015.
- Member of State Co-Chair Bachmann for President in 2012.
- Member of RNC National Delegate to the RNC Convention in 2008.
- Member of State Senate Recruitment Director in 2006.
- Member of State Co-Chair Bush/Cheney Faith Coalition in 2004.
- Member of GOTV 72-Hour State Director in 2002.
She hosts talk show Truth For Our Time, where she discusses current events issues, headlines, and news.
The talk show also focuses on bringing people attention to live the life god’s way.
Most the guest involved in the show are non experts, because they think experts have gotten us in a mess. The show is broadcasted on 99.3 FM twice a week and live aired on Facebook Page.