- Is Jim Quinn Democrat or Republican? Republican
- Hometown: Leesburg, Georgia, United States
- Occupation: Politician, Former Mayor
- Political office holding: Mayor of Leesburg, Georgia (2008-2019)
- Who is Jim Quinn’s direct competition for the nomination/position? Mary Egler from Democratic Party and Carden Summers from Republican Party
Jim Quinn is one of the three candidates who are going to contest state senate for District 13 of Georgia. He is amongst the two candidates from Republican Party. The contestant is from Democratic party named Mary Egler.
Previous Political Office Holdings
In December 2019 he contested for House of Representatives for District 152 of Georgia. He lost the election to fellow Republican candidate Bill Yearta by merly 117 votes.
House of Representatives District 152 – Dec 2019 Election Results:
|Candidate||Political Party||Votes||Vote Share in %|
|Bill Yearta||Republican Party||3,419||50.90%|
|Jim Quinn||Republican Party||3,302||49.10%|
Prior to that Jim was mayor of Leesburg, Georgia from 2008 until 2019.
He has also served as a chairman of the Lee County Republican Party. He has also been on the delegation for republican District and State Conventions.
Jim completed his graduation from Troy State University and has been on board of various clubs across the district. Which shows his commitment towards the community building.
Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/JimQuinnGA